- It’s one of the most asked FAQs; IPTV, also known as Internet Protocol Television, is where the internet is being used as a medium to send television channels to your TV at home. In other words, you use your internet connection to watch TV Channels, movies, and TV shows without an antenna or a dish.
Well, when you get a dish TV connection, it is important to install the dish connection and decoder. However, you don’t need to go through all that hassle with IPTV. You will be able to use the existing broadband connection to get media content. This is a cheaper and hassle-free alternative to traditional satellite TV.
In fact, to use IPTV you need to be equipped with a high-speed broadband connection. The speed of the broadband connection should be at least 8Mbps
It is important to make sure that you have the appropriate speed needed for media streaming throughout the day. You can use www.speedtest.net to check your broadband connection speed. Then you can make a decision on how to proceed.
Sure, you will be able to use IPTV in an apartment. All you need to have is a high-speed internet connection to the apartment. It is a good alternative available to consider, especially when a dish cannot be installed at your property.
Yes, it is possible for you to purchase IPTV as an alternative to satellite service. You don’t need to buy a dish and you can get the connection with your existing broadband connection.
After purchasing your IPTV Subscription, we will send your m3u list or the portal to your email within 24 hours. Then you should follow our instructions to get your IPTV Service up and running. You must ensure having your device connected to the internet and supports IPTV
Right, you can get IPTV Subscription anywhere in the world.
Well, you can use your IPTV subscription on multiple devices. However, you will only be able to watch the channels content on one device only at the same time.
You can pay for your service through a credit card or debit card or Bitcoin. Payments will be taken via a secure gateway and there aren’t any hidden fees.
Your subscription will be activated from the moment where you receive login credentials. You might or might not be able to get the credentials immediately. If you don’t receive it immediately, you don’t need to worry because the email will come to you eventually.
- As the first thing, you need to ensure that activation details are correct.
- Then you need to make sure that the internet connection is working.
- Make sure that other devices connected to the network, such as your laptop are not overloading the network and consuming bandwidth.
- Ensure having a download speed of at least 4Mbps and upload speed of 1Mbps.
- Reboot the device, wait for 30 seconds and turn it on.
- Kindly make sure that you have connected the device to the router via Ethernet cable, instead of Wi-Fi.
- If there is an issue with the connection, you should double-check credentials on another device.
- You can visit whatismyip.com, copy your IPD address and send us to restore.
- Check if the device has got the latest firmware updates and the app has got the latest software updates.
- Double-check the download speed on your computer.
- Check if there are any bandwidth-consuming apps are running. If so, you need to quit them.
- Connect with your ISP and see if there is an issue in your area.
- Try to uninstall and reinstall the app.
Issuing a ticket for account activation or technical support will get a response between 1 hour to 2. But we intend to reply within the hour of receiving the mentioned tickets. But during peak hours this can take up to 3 hours.